Ivy Every Day will track a picture of Ivy Shireen as she grows older, one day at a time.
A sister of An Olive A Day (anoliveaday.blogspot.com) and an actual sister of Olive Joon, Ivy Every Day is really for her. When she grows old, she will see all the comments and know that she has a community.
Ivy, you look so wise and content. I hope to meet you someday and introduce you to my daughter, Rosalie. You and her share the same midwife. Very special. Enjoy your sweet beginning! Love, Reba
What a beauty...I miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteIvy, you look so wise and content. I hope to meet you someday and introduce you to my daughter, Rosalie. You and her share the same midwife. Very special. Enjoy your sweet beginning! Love, Reba
ReplyDelete1st headshot. Nice, Ivy.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Baby...you look just like your mommy did.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe you are less than a week old, you are so big and beautiful!!
ReplyDelete