Ivy Every Day will track a picture of Ivy Shireen as she grows older, one day at a time.
A sister of An Olive A Day (anoliveaday.blogspot.com) and an actual sister of Olive Joon, Ivy Every Day is really for her. When she grows old, she will see all the comments and know that she has a community.
Hey there, I've just passed along your lovely "daily" sites to inspire my brother and his wife, expecting their first little one next month. I don't post often, but it's been so wonderful watching your girls grow. Thanks for sharing their wonder, beauty and presence with us!
Hey there, I've just passed along your lovely "daily" sites to inspire my brother and his wife, expecting their first little one next month. I don't post often, but it's been so wonderful watching your girls grow. Thanks for sharing their wonder, beauty and presence with us!
ReplyDeleteSleep well, Ivy!
ReplyDelete