Ivy Every Day will track a picture of Ivy Shireen as she grows older, one day at a time.
A sister of An Olive A Day (anoliveaday.blogspot.com) and an actual sister of Olive Joon, Ivy Every Day is really for her. When she grows old, she will see all the comments and know that she has a community.
You were sitting on my lap as I was eating and you would not let go of my bread. I finally let you have it and you had so much fun. Not great nap time with you today but this little project made you light right up!
Dear Ivy,
ReplyDeleteYou're really cute. xo, Shayne
You were sitting on my lap as I was eating and you would not let go of my bread. I finally let you have it and you had so much fun. Not great nap time with you today but this little project made you light right up!
ReplyDelete