Ivy Every Day will track a picture of Ivy Shireen as she grows older, one day at a time. A sister of An Olive A Day (anoliveaday.blogspot.com) and an actual sister of Olive Joon, Ivy Every Day is really for her. When she grows old, she will see all the comments and know that she has a community.
Saturday, May 4, 2024
Can we do this too? Hey, I have jobs piling up.. I spoke to Dennis today about how many logs he will need.. the guys and I will clean up those three big trees and stack them in log lengths and pile the branches for you or someone to burn later.. if your that's ok with you.. the price is 1800$ I know that sounds like a lot but the machine if you were to go and rent one for a day is 600$.. then you need someone to operate it and guys running a chain saw to cut up trees and also a truck and trailer to get logs off property! I understand if you can't but that's my price.. definitely no hard feelings if you go price it out elsewhere.. please let me know asap if you want to do this so I can get you on our schedule! Thanks, Talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment