Ivy Every Day

Ivy Every Day will track a picture of Ivy Shireen as she grows older, one day at a time. A sister of An Olive A Day (anoliveaday.blogspot.com) and an actual sister of Olive Joon, Ivy Every Day is really for her. When she grows old, she will see all the comments and know that she has a community.

Friday, May 3, 2024

Ugh. Trying to leave. Multiple times. She's moving to a physical rehab place and needs an ambulate.
Posted by Arian at 5:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2024 (36)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Just called.
      • Can we do this too? Hey, I have jobs piling up.. I...
      • I hope you're in heaven.
      • Call
      • Ugh. I'm so sad I missed you. Love you. Capp me to...
      • I'm walking out. Whew that was tough.
      • Ugh. Trying to leave. Multiple times. She's moving...
      • With Kati. Will call in a bit. Damn she's insane.
    • ►  April (11)
  • ►  2012 (73)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (35)
  • ►  2011 (319)
    • ►  December (34)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (28)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (40)
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (34)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (25)

About Me

Arian
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.